Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our First Blog

Brian and I (Molly) were talking about a way to keep everyone informed with what is going on with our lives. We decided the best way to go about it is to create a blog for all of our family and friends. As many of you know, Brian really hates technology (ironically he teaches computer classes!) therefore I will be posting most of the blogs. We hope this will help all of connect or reconnect a little more offten. Tomorrow I will give a brief blog about what is going on in our lives. The goal is to have Brian or myself post a blog about 3 times a week. We hope you are all having a wonderful week and we can't wait to see all of you!

Molly

4 comments:

susie said...

Wow! This is really cool! Miss you Brian.

Suz

The Arnold Update said...

Thanks! Hope this helps everyone keep up with us!

T said...

I am impressed too! This was great! Miss ya'll tremendously. Hope you survived the storms last night and all is well. Hope to see you soon. Love T

howard said...

Hey this looks great good idea see you soon. DAD